Fees & charges
1. PROFESSIONAL & BROADCAST EQUIPMENT: - $120.00 per hour.
If the repair exceeds $200.00 for a single item, or $300.00 for two items in one service order, we will provide a courtesy quotation or estimate either verbally or by email.
Minimum/Quotation fee: - $100.00 (single item) & $150.00 (two items in one service order)
2. AVIATION HEADSETS:- $120.00 per hour
If the repair exceeds $200.00 we will provide a courtesy quotation or estimate either verbally or by email.
Minimum/Quotation fee: - $120.00
3. CONSUMER & AUDIO EQUIPMENT:- $88.00 hour
If the repair exceeds $150.00 for single item, or $250.00 for two items in one service order, we will provide a courtesy quotation or estimate either verbally or by email.
Minimum/Quotation fee: - $88.00 (single item) & $110.00 (two items in one service order)
3A. SET FEE REPAIRS (Consumer Headphones)
Set labour rate $66.00, plus Parts
Minimum/Quotation fee: - $44.00
3B. SET FEE REPAIRS (Audiology Products)
Set labour rate $88.00, plus Parts
Minimum/Quotation fee: - $66.00
4. EXPRESS FEE: - $120.00
(In addition to the labour rate for jobs required within 24 hours)
5. INVESTIGATION FEE: - $88.00
(The investigation fee will only apply, in addition to the labour rate for products
arrive by courier without any paperwork, contact information or fault description)
6. CLEANING FEE: - $44.00
(The cleaning fee will only apply, in addition to the labour rate for products infected
with foreign bodies or is excessively dusty/dirty)
7. RETURN SHIPPING: - $16.50 per carton, for standard delivery.
All prices include GST
- Account customers that have an active account with Syntec International Pty Ltd,
please include a Purchase Order with the name of the main contact person
that is responsible for requesting the repair.
- Cash customers we accept the following forms of payments:-
(Additional surcharge apply to all credit cards, 3%)
- Money Orders: - (made to: Syntec International Pty Ltd) and include the service order/reference number.
- Direct deposit (EFT):- Commonwealth Bank, BSB:- 062 - 140, Account No: 0011 -
7146 (please include the service order/reference number)
Conditions of repair
Consumer Rights include statutory guarantees that any products supplied to you will be of acceptable quality, match their description and be fit for any purpose made known to the supplier, and that any services supplied will be carried out with reasonable care and skill. Nothing in these Conditions of Repair is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any of your Consumer Rights.
All products returned to Syntec International Pty Ltd for repair are subject to these Conditions of Repair. By providing your product to us for repair, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Repair.
1. All charge repairs are covered against faulty workmanship, on the work carried out and parts replaced for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of collection or dispatch.
2. Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired or refurbished parts may be used to repair the products.
3. If we replace your product or parts of your product with a new or refurbished product or parts, unless otherwise agreed with you title in the replaced product or parts will pass to us and we may dispose of the replaced product or parts in our discretion.
Syntec International Pty Ltd Liability
4. Except for those warranties, representations or guarantees contained or referred to in the Australian Consumer Law or that may not otherwise be legally excluded, and subject to the express warranty, Syntec International Pty Ltd excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) in relation to our repair of your product.
5. You acknowledge that the repair of your product may result in the loss of software or data stored, residing or recorded in your product. Except to the extent that you have rights under any warranties, representations or guarantees contained or referred to in the Australian Consumer Law or that may not otherwise be legally excluded, we will not be liable for any defects in or damage to any such software or data nor for any loss, corruption or breach of such data.
6. It is your responsibility to arrange delivery of your product to us for repair and to arrange for it to be collected from us when we notify you that repairs have been completed and the product is ready for collection.
7. It is a condition of Syntec International Pty Ltd accepting your product for repair that the product is subject to the provisions of the Uncollected Goods Act (NSW) 1995, which confer on us a right of sale exercisable in certain circumstances.
i. If you have not collected your product and paid all charges due within 6 months after we have provided you with notice that your product is ready for collection by you, we will consider your product abandoned and we will be entitled to exercise our legal rights to dispose of the product.
ii. We will provide all notices to you that we are required to provide to under law in relation to the exercise of our right of disposal by delivering such notice to the mailing address you provide when you submit your product to us for repair.
iii. Syntec International Pty Ltd may dispose of your product in accordance with law, and specifically we may sell your product at a private or public sale or by such other legally permitted means without liability to you.
iv. We may deduct from any disposal proceeds any amounts owing to Syntec International Pty Ltd and any remainder will be dealt with in accordance with the law.
v. These Conditions of Repair are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
8. These Conditions of Repair are the only ones that govern Syntec International Pty Ltd repair of your product. Except as otherwise stated in these Conditions of Repair, no other oral or written terms or conditions apply.
9. You agree and understand that it is necessary for Syntec International Pty Ltd to collect process and use the personal information you provide when you provide a product to us for repair in order for us to perform the service and support obligations under these Conditions of Repair.