How to book in a repair
a. Warranty claim, please refer to ().
b. Booking in a repair (Out of warranty Repairs)
For New South Wales customers, items must be return to our Sydney address (Contact and address details).
If you are outside of NSW, please contact us via email; email@example.com for the closest authorised service centre.
Note: - Items received without correct packaging or required information may delay the service process and may be subject to an investigation fee.
- Syntec International Pty Ltd is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return of the item to Syntec International Pty Ltd or authorised service centre.
- Ideally all items returned should be in the original packaging. If original packaging is unavailable, item(s) should be packaged in an acceptable way so not to be damaged during transit.
- We suggest using Australia Post services and registering the item in case of loss or damaged during transit.
- All shipping costs associated with returning the item to Syntec International Pty Ltd or authorised service centres is at the end users expense.
Products returned must include the following information:-
- Contact Information
- Return delivery address
- Email address (important for communication)
- Detailed fault description
- Copy of Proof of Purchase (if claiming warranty)