|Brand||Warranty Period||Service Type||Warranty conditions|
|SENNHEISER - AVIATION||3, 5 & 10-Years||Carry In||click|
|BRYSTON||3, 5 & 20-Years||Carry In||click|
|DYNAUDIO||5-Years passive (2-Year Electronics)||Carry In||click|
|DOLBY||12 months||Carry In||click|
|HHB||12 months||Carry In||click|
|LEHMANN AUDIO||2-Years||Carry In||click|
|MANLEY LABRATORIES||5-Years (registered products)||Carry In||click|
|MIT (Cables)||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Carry In||click|
|ORBAN||2-Years (limited products)||Carry In||click|
|RYCOTE||12 months||Carry In||click|
|VDB||12 months||Carry In||click|
|Magnat||2 & 5-Years||Carry In||click|
If you wish to file a warranty claim, please return the goods to the place where they were
purchased; alternatively contact Syntec customer service, email@example.com
Proof of Purchase
To claim warranty, you must produce a Proof of Purchase in any situation. Acceptable Proof of Purchase can be either a Retailers Purchase Receipt or Bank statement showing the transaction.
The end user bears the risk of shipment loss or damages to the Dealer/Retailer. To avoid any
damage in transit, use of the original packaging is recommended.
All shipping cost associated in returning the item to Syntec International Pty Ltd is at the end
Terms & Conditions
The benefits given to you by the Syntec International Pty Ltd Warranty are in addition to
other rights and remedies you have under the law in relation to the products to which the
Syntec International Pty Ltd Warranty relates. Syntec International Pty Ltd products come with
guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to the Terms of this Product Warranty, Syntec International Pty Ltd may agree to
repair or replace at Syntec International Pty Ltd cost, product(s) purchased by an end user in
Australia or New Zealand from a Syntec International Pty Ltd authorised dealer, only when,
the product does not perform in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications during the
warranty term specified on the product packaging or in the user manual .
In respect of a major failure of the product, amongst other remedies available to you, you
may be entitled to either a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to have the goods
repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable or merchantable quality and the
failure does not amount to a major failure.
Limitation on Liability
Syntec international Pty Ltd shall not be liable for damages to other property caused by
defects from products, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product,
loss of time or data, commercial loss or any other damages, whether real, incidental or
WARNING: - Parallel Import/purchasing online
Syntec International Pty Ltd, have observed, un-authorised suppliers offering imported
products from overseas and selling through retail outlets, as well as online via the Internet
to Australian consumers. From time to time we have become aware of the growing number
of "copy/fake" products being brought into Australia and being sold the same way as above.
Consumers should check that the seller will provide and honour the product warranty.
Consumers should exercise care when acquiring such products, as Syntec International Pty Ltd
will “not” provide warranty if the seller fails to honour the warranty.
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose;
- faults due to general wear and tear due to usage;
- damage or wear & tear which is caused by excessive use, such as the commercial use of domestic equipment;
- faults due to force majeure;
- any accessories supplied with the product;
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use);
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use;
- any modification to the product(s) effected by you or a third party;
- any serialised product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase;
- defects involving subjective personal likes or judgements;
- software incompatibility or error;
- faults or problems caused by software loading;
- overdriving of speakers;
- products purchased at auction, online E-tailer or from an un-authorised dealer.
Australia warranty returns:-
Syntec International Pty Ltd, (Warranty claim)
31 Gibbes Street
Chatswood NSW 2067, AUSTRALIA